Crash Reports

A wrecked carYou should file a Motor Vehicle Operator Report (PDF) if you're the operator of a vehicle involved in a crash where damage to any one vehicle or property is over $1,000, or if there is injury to any person, even if the Police were not on scene. You should file the report within 5 days of the date of crash. 

Also, if you have recently been involved in a motor vehicle accident in the Town of Orleans, you can pick up a report at the Police Department by submitting a request during normal business hours. To request copies of crash reports please call the Police Department.